Handy bite-size breakfast cups that you can make in advance and eat cold or re-heated. These can be made as simple or as flavoured and spicy as you like! Great for breakfast or for snacks.
There’s 2 options of Breakfast Cups; you can make the simple lined muffin tin Breakfast cups (recipe below) or mini omelette style breakfast cups
- 6 large eggs
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon (or ham, salami, cheese slices, or Quorn style ham)
- 1 pinch salt & ground black pepper
- 1 handful cheddar grated (optional)
- herbs and spices to your liking (optional)
- 1 tsp butter for lining the tin
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c (fan)
- Line a muffin tin with butter and wrap pieces of bacon around each hole to line the tin
- Crack an egg into the middle of each tin hole and add cheese, herbs and seasoning on the top of the egg to your liking ie. paprika, salt & pepper, chives etc.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are cooked to your liking