Chocolate velvet is a rich, dark velvety chocolate pudding.
It’s low carb, high in natural fat, nut free, dairy free, gluten free, plus it’s vegetarian and vegan friendly too (and the best bit is that it takes literally a couple of mins to make!)
- 1 large ripe avocado de-stoned, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or vegan approved cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth and velvety
- Add agave nectar to taste