#GDBumpsforGDBrownies our Bank Holiday Competition
Gestational Diabetes does not discriminate - we know that ANY pregnant woman can be diagnosed and so to show this we would like to run a competition called #GDbumpsforGDbrownies
The winner will receive the *dry goods to bake my most popular recipe, the low carb GD brownies (or the nut free chocolate cake if the winner cannot eat nuts) and a brownie baking pan, PLUS a free one months Silver GD UK membership!
There is also 2 runner up prizes of 1 months Silver GD UK membership. To find out what is included in our Silver membership, please check out this link.
We would like to gather as many pictures as possible to show that ANYONE can be diagnosed with gestational diabetes. We know that certain people are at a higher risk of developing gestational diabetes, but the aim is to show that it doesn't matter your size, shape, age, ethnicity, because ANY pregnant lady out there could be diagnosed and should be aware of GD! The pictures don't have to just be 'bump pics' (so please don't feel like you have to stand bearing your bump!), they can just be a full pic of pregnant you!
Please note: These pictures may be used on the Gestational Diabetes UK website and social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
*you will need to purchase some eggs and butter or coconut oil to complete the recipe as these will not be included in the winners prize box
How to enter:
To enter via the Facebook page please visit: www.facebook.com/GDUKMums
- Follow us by pressing the 'like' button on the page
- Like the competition picture/post
- Comment #GDbumpsforGDbrownies in the comments below the post with your bump pic and tell us why you want to win
To enter via Instagram please visit: www.instagram.com/gestational_diabetes_uk/
- Follow us by pressing the 'Follow' button
- Double tap to like the competition picture/post
- Upload a bump pic with the hashtag #GDbumpsforGDbrownies, tag us @gestational_diabetes_uk and tell us why you want to win
The competition will close midnight Sunday 26th August, with winning names drawn Monday 27th August. One months free Silver membership will run from Tuesday 28th August - Friday 28th September 2018
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Anyone over the age of 18 years old can enter, including existing paying members who could then get one months membership free of charge
- If an existing Bronze member wins then they will be given one months free Silver membership as the prize
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for each competition. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. All 3 competitions may be entered by the same person, but only one prize will be awarded on winning i.e. if the same name is drawn as a winner on more than one competition then another name will be drawn to win
- All entrants must follow the competition rules on how to enter to be valid entrants (as shown above)
- The competition will close midnight Sunday 26th August 2018, any entrants after this time will not be entered into the draw
- The prize of dry goods and baking pan to make the brownies/nut free chocolate cake will not include the fresh ingredients needed to complete the recipe which include eggs and butter/coconut oil.
- The prize of dry goods and baking pan to make the brownies is only available to UK residents, therefore if a non UK resident wins, they will win one months Silver membership only
- The prize of free membership will run from Tuesday 28th August - Friday 28th September 2018
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 27th August and will need to get in contact with their name, address and email address to be added to the website as members. Winners who fail to send their details in time for free membership to commence on Tuesday 28th August will not benefit from the full free months membership as all free memberships will end on Friday 28th September 2018 regardless of the start date
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- The winner agrees to the use of her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Gestational Diabetes UK and not to any other party
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- For further questions please contact us using our contact form